For the past 50 years, Ultra has earned a reputation as a highly experienced, hard-working supplier focused on optimizing technology to manufacture a variety of parts.
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are the key goals for a part to be successful. Aligning our hands-on experiences, technical expertise and premier equipment is a customized process each project undergoes at Ultra. Pair this with our upfront design assistance, and we will manufacture out costs and improve the quality of your industry-specific part.
Is it feasible to work with us? Can we deliver within the expected time? Will we reduce your costs? Get your answers in our case studies on this page or Contact Us directly.
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)
Lawn & Garden
Our all-encompassing tool room supports the manufacturing of metal stamped and fabricated parts utilized in equipment and systems for this industry. Our advanced equipment and technical expertise provide the ability to meet piece part price and maintain the highest level of quality control to produce defect-free parts. Ultra Tool & Manufacturing understands the importance of speed to market; meaning we’re committed to providing the very best parts in a manner that suits your schedule.
Produce parts and components compatible with specific machinery and applications used in the lawn, garden & agricultural industry including:
- Garden tractors and lawn mower
- Snow throwers and leaf blowers
- Combine cooling system parts
- Sprayer and tiller
- Power equipment
- Storage and handling
- Planting and harvesting equipment
Producing precise and cohesive parts
The most critical feature in laser cutting the disks was the slots. Their placement needed to be exact along with a tight tolerance to ensure correct alignment with the blade’s tabs. Our quality system establishes the programming of the laser is correct with a set-up check; and then in-process checks…Read more