Supplying Strong and Long-Running Metal Parts
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful.
From a tool and die build, to metal stamping to metal fabrication Ultra establishes a feasible manufacturing process that will meet your customized goals. This requires our dedicated and experienced employees utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology from the design room to the manufacturing floor on every project.
Read the case study provided on this page to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)
Lawn & Garden
Our full-service tool room supports the manufacturing of metal stamped and fabricated parts utilized in lawn and garden equipment and operations. Our advanced equipment and manufacturing expertise provide the ability to meet piece part prices and maintain the highest level of quality to produce defect-free parts. Ultra Tool & Manufacturing can meet the seasonal demands for lawn and garden components with our detailed inventory planning and adjustable production schedules.
Produce metal parts, components and full assemblies that are compatible with specific machinery and applications used in the Lawn, Garden & Agricultural industry including:
- Garden tractors and lawn mower
- Snow throwers and leaf blowers
- Combine cooling system parts
- Sprayer and tiller
- Power equipment
- Storage and handling
- Planting and harvesting equipment
Precision Metal Fabrication Components
The most critical feature in laser cutting the disks was the slots. Their placement needed to be exact along with a tight tolerance to ensure correct alignment with the blade’s tabs. Our quality system establishes the programming of the laser is correct with a set-up check; and then in-process checks…Read more