You can count on Ultra Tool & Manufacturing as a supplier with experience producing defect-free, precision metal parts for military and defense applications. We have the in-depth knowledge to achieve tight tolerances on metal parts to meet the most demanding military specifications (Mil-Spec). In addition to working with aluminum and stainless steel, we have the capability to work with alloys that meet the special requirements of advanced weapon systems along with Titanium, Hastelloy, Waspaloy, Nihard, Ferralium and Inconel.
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful. Read the case study below to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
- clips & covers
Quality Controlled Manufacturing Process
With a manufacturing process like this that utilizes our in-house services and outside suppliers, continuous AQL inspections are required to verify the metal part is defect-free.Read more
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)