Delivering Quality Processes and Required Specifications for Metal Components
Since 1969, Ultra has earned a reputation as a highly experienced, hard-working supplier focused on optimizing technology to manufacture a variety of parts.
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are the key goals for a part to be successful. Aligning our hands-on experiences, technical expertise and premier equipment is a customized process each project undergoes at Ultra. Pair this with our upfront design assistance, and we will manufacture out costs and improve the quality of your industry-specific part.
Is it feasible to work with us? Can we deliver within the expected time? Will we reduce your costs? The case study on this page will highlight our capabilities or Contact Us directly for more information.
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)
Military / Defense
You can count on Ultra Tool & Manufacturing as a manufacturing partner with experience producing stamped and fabricated metal parts for military and defense applications. We have an in-depth knowledge of the importance of producing close tolerance parts that meet the most demanding military specifications (Mil-Spec) with zero defects. In addition to working with aluminum and stainless steel, we have the capability to work with alloys that meet the special requirements of advanced weapon systems along with Titanium, Hastelloy, Waspaloy, Nihard, Ferralium and Inconel.
- seat brackets
- clips covers
Precision Manufacturing Process Case Study
Precision Manufacturing Process Case Study The manufacturing of this part, Inner Cone and Contact Spring, was a detailed process that required 100% inspection throughout to deliver high-quality and precision. Perfection was needed to guarantee the part performed as designed in the final product. A progressive die draws the inner cone and contact spring utilizing beryllium copper […]Read more