With more than 40 years of metal stamping and metal fabrication experience, Ultra Tool & Manufacturing continues to deliver high-quality, precision parts and components that are compatible with foodservice equipment. We have the experience and knowledge to work with 304 stainless steel, titanium and other food-grade materials and alloys popular in the foodservice industry. We offer flexible production schedules and quick turnaround times to meet your shipping goals. Lastly, our detailed inspection and packaging services ensure that the quality and appearance of your metal parts meet your high standards.
Ultra Tool & Manufacturing produces a wide range of precision metal parts for the foodservice industry including commercial and residential kitchen equipment and appliances, as well as food and beverage equipment used in production, handling and processing.
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful. Read the case study below to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
Parts and Components
- Outdoor grill
- Gas Ranges
- Stainless steel cook lines
- Food processing
- Handling Equipment
Achieving Manufacturing Cosmetic Standards
This stainless steel part is metal stamped in our 800-ton press using a 144-inch progressive stamping die that successfully removes sharp edges and cleans the surface areas.Read more
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)