We focus on speed, quality and precision to deliver intricate to simple designed parts using our premier laser cutting equipment. The power of the CNC press brake with our technical expertise achieves accurate bends in small to large parts.
- Perform one-of-a-kind bends and forms with customized tooling
- Accurately manufacture parts with four or more bends
- Provide quicker turnarounds with tooling designed and built in-house
- Produce multiple parts and complete assembly services
- Accurate, repeatable prototypes with quick turnarounds
- Fiber laser cuts material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass and copper
- Utilize advanced programming settings to laser cut customized parts
Metal Fabrication Techniques
Recreational Vehicle Metal Bracket Case Study
The (6) bends and (8) holes required a manufacturing process that produced no variance to achieve successful placement on the recreational vehicle.
Find a supplier that could provide an efficient and cost-saving process to produce the part with 100% accuracy while meeting output demands in a timely manner.Read more
Outdoor Power Equipment Metal Stamping Case Study
Manufacturer of Rotary Lawn Mower Blade Sharpeners and Balancers for the Outdoor Power Equipment Industry
A recommendation from their previous supplier brought Outdoor Power Equipment Manufacturer’s leaders, Gerd & Erik Bauer, to Ultra’s front doors to continue production of their lawn mower blade sharpener.Read more