Metal Stamping Capabilities
Our 13 precision metal stamping presses – 45 to 800 tons – operate with an advanced press control system that utilizes in-die sensor technology to meet low-to-high volume production needs and protect your stamping die.
Our stamping scope is wide-reaching for multiple industries from producing a 5mm part utilized in industrial automation to a 31-inch part applied to fitness equipment.
- ERP-system manages production schedules and quality inspections
- In-house tool room builds progressive stamping dies that perform multiple operations including in-die assembly and tapping
- Sensor technology protects stamping dies during production and ensures operations are functioning properly
- Greater control and flexibility of the stroke in the servo press delivers metal parts more quickly and with greater precision
- Detailed quality inspections are performed on the stamping floor and in the quality lab.
- The completion of metal parts is performed in-house with sub-assembly services, finish and line ready packaging.
- In-house die maintenance performs repairs and modifies dies within set deadlines
Our stamping services
- Deep drawing
This area utilizes manual and automated processes to maintain the quality and cost goals of metal parts during assembly, inspection, and packaging. Computerized workstations provide detailed instructions for the metal parts, proper equipment settings, and expected production rates to ensure customer delivery goals are met.
A variety of equipment in this department performs welding, inserting, tapping, drilling, and washing operations. And with four robotic welders, we can guarantee increased production output and improved weld quality and precision.
Ultra as a one-shop supplier will offer these benefits:
- Reduced times to part completion
- Design out costs & improve quality
- Dedicated Customer Service Team
Delivering Cost-Savings for a Metal Stamped Part
This involved adopting a new way to manufacture the shaft component of this part. And providing assembly of the final part in the stamping press with a progressive die.Read more
Achieving Manufacturing Cosmetic Standards
This stainless steel part is metal stamped in our 800-ton press using a 144-inch progressive stamping die that successfully removes sharp edges and cleans the surface areas.Read more