Fitness Industry Metal Stamping
For the past 50 years, Ultra has earned a reputation as a highly experienced, hard-working supplier focused on optimizing technology to manufacture a variety of parts.
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are the key goals for a part to be successful. Aligning our hands-on experiences, technical expertise and premier equipment is a customized process each project undergoes at Ultra. Pair this with our upfront design assistance, and we will manufacture out costs and improve the quality of your industry-specific part.
Is it feasible to work with us? Can we deliver within the expected time? Will we reduce your costs? Get your answers in our case studies on this page or Contact Us directly.
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)
Ultra Tool & Manufacturing has worked with the leading fitness equipment manufacturers by providing complex metal stamped and fabricated parts and components. We understand that continuous use of fitness equipment requires high-quality parts focused on durability and performance. Realizing that time to market is critical, our production team will work with you to develop a productive timeline that provides streamlined stamping services focused on reducing costs without sacrificing quality.
Our parts and components can be found in commercial and consumer cardio and strength training equipment.
- Treadmills, elliptical trainers and rowing machines
- Single and multi-station leg, arm and core weight machines
Fitness Industry Metal Stamping Case Study
Our 800-ton stamping press combined with our secondary, high-quality services proved Ultra could completely handle the ramp’s production all at ONE facility.
The ramp is manufactured on a progressive die that includes only ONE forming station to complete that stage of production.