When you need the highest quality stamped or fabricated metal parts, Ultra Tool & Manufacturing is the perfect fit. Having supplied parts found on motorcycles, ATV’s, personal watercrafts, golf carts and snowmobiles we have an in-depth knowledge of your industry-specific manufacturing challenges; such as safety and reliability, aesthetics and performance.
Realizing that time to market is critical, our design-to-production team will work with you to establish a feasible timeline that is also focused on reducing costs and delivering high quality metal parts.
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful. Read the case study below to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
- Parts and components in seat assemblies and engines
- Enclosures, brackets, footboards, covers and washers
- Transmissions and drivetrains parts and components.
Robotic Welding a Stamped Metal Part
Improvements were needed to the welding process to maintain a high-quality and functional metal part. And a more efficient method needed to be implemented to reach acceptable cost levels.Read more
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)