Customizing Metal Parts for Recreational Vehicles
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful.
From a tool and die build, to metal stamping to metal fabrication Ultra establishes a feasible manufacturing process that will meet your customized goals. This requires our dedicated and experienced employees utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology from the design room to the manufacturing floor on every project.
Read the case study provided on this page to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)
When you need the highest quality stamped or fabricated metal parts, Ultra Tool & Manufacturing is the perfect fit. Having supplied parts found on motorcycles, ATV’s, personal watercrafts, golf carts and snowmobiles we have an in-depth knowledge of your industry-specific manufacturing challenges; such as safety and reliability, aesthetics and performance.
Realizing that time to market is critical, our design-to-production team will work with you to establish a feasible timeline that is also focused on reducing costs and delivering high quality metal parts.
- Parts and components in seat assemblies and engines
- Enclosures, brackets, footboards, covers and washers
- Transmissions and drivetrains parts and components.
Robotic Welding a Stamped Metal Part
Improvements were needed to the welding process to maintain a high-quality and functional metal part. And a more efficient method needed to be implemented to reach acceptable cost levels.Read more