Ultra Tool & Manufacturing provides precision metal stampings and fabricated metal parts to a range of customers who manufacture sophisticated components for industrial operations. With an in-depth knowledge of metal forming and our state-of-the-art equipment, we deliver various metal parts that consistently operate in an industrial environment for the long-term. We include engineering design assistance that is focused on reducing manufacturing costs and ultimately improving the part and final product’s performance.
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful. Read the case study below to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
- Brackets and Enclosures
- Bars, Terminals, Clips, Rods and Springs
- Chassis Frames, Shields and Plates
- Material handling equipment such as conveyor parts, shelving parts and components.
- Robotic parts and components.
Producing a Robust and Precision Metal Part
This metal part was having quality issues and its production costs were increasing. A new locking feature corrected the quality issues and building a more efficient progressive stamping die reduced costs.Read more
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)