Producing High-Quality and Reliable Metal Parts
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful.
From a tool and die build, to metal stamping to metal fabrication Ultra establishes a feasible manufacturing process that will meet your customized goals. This requires our dedicated and experienced employees utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology from the design room to the manufacturing floor on every project.
Read the case study provided on this page to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)
Ultra Tool & Manufacturing provides precision metal stampings and fabricated metal parts to a range of customers who manufacture sophisticated components for industrial operations. With an in-depth knowledge of metal forming and our state-of-the-art equipment, we deliver various metal parts that consistently operate in an industrial environment for the long-term. We include engineering design assistance that is focused on reducing manufacturing costs and ultimately improving the part and final product’s performance.
- Brackets and Enclosures
- Bars, Terminals, Clips, Rods and Springs
- Chassis Frames, Shields and Plates
- Material handling equipment such as conveyor parts, shelving parts and components.
- Robotic parts and components.
Providing Innovative Tooling Dies
This project focused on improving the performance and quality of the cutting operation located in this production tooling. This also included an effort to increase accessibility of this cutting component.Read more