Design-to-production for precision, metal parts
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful.
From a tool and die build, to metal stamping to metal fabrication Ultra establishes a feasible manufacturing process that will meet your customized goals. This requires our dedicated and experienced employees utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology from the design room to the manufacturing floor on every project.
Read the case study provided on this page to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)
Ultra Tool & Manufacturing has provided stamped metal parts for automotive manufacturers and Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers for over 50 years. This manufacturing experience has strengthened our automotive expertise and knowledge about the new technologies, materials, powertrains and electronics in today’s cars and trucks. From part design and material selection to production; including assembly and shipping we have a proven track record of meeting shorter development cycles, reducing costs, exceeding quality demands, optimizing the production process and meeting your time-to-market goals.
When it comes to producing high quality automotive parts we are ISO 9001:2015 certified and comply with all auto industry standards related to parts production including PPAP, APQP, FMEA and control plans. Our state-of-the-art metal stamping facility can support low, medium and high-volume production requirements. We offer both commodity-type and value-added components.
- Metal components and assemblies for engine, brake, cooling, emission, fuel and transmission systems and sub-systems.
- Clamps, clips, brackets, flanges, connectors, terminals, levers, washers, and covers.
Domestic Supplier of Automotive Metal Stamped Parts from Milwaukee, WI
- We are fully staffed and have open capacity to serve your domestic production needs.
- No currency fluctuations, logistics, economic, compliance or political issues to deal compared to an offshore production partner.
Metal Part with Weight Requirements
The governor weight plays a critical role in an engine’s performance and the slightest deviation can lead to engine failure. The following issues needed to be fixed to maintain the engine’s reputation for quality and dependability.Read more