Electrical / Telecommunications Metal Stamping
For the past 50 years, Ultra has earned a reputation as a highly experienced, hard-working supplier focused on optimizing technology to manufacture a variety of parts.
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are the key goals for a part to be successful. Aligning our hands-on experiences, technical expertise and premier equipment is a customized process each project undergoes at Ultra. Pair this with our upfront design assistance, and we will manufacture out costs and improve the quality of your industry-specific part.
Is it feasible to work with us? Can we deliver within the expected time? Will we reduce your costs? Get your answers in our case studies on this page or Contact Us directly.
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)
Electrical / Telecommunications
For decades Ultra Tool & Manufacturing has provided exceptional metal stamping and sheet metal fabrication parts to the electrical, electronics, lighting, data and telecommunications industries. We’ve invested in state-of-the-art metal stamping and fabricating equipment and have a highly skilled team in place to meet your production needs.
From prototype to production, we produce high-quality parts with a goal of zero defects. Our flexible production schedules and shipping options allow us to meet your delivery demands.
- Lighting hardware and components including shields, fixtures, covers, brackets, mounts, clips, and bars.
- Electrical and electronic hardware and components including fittings, connectors, couplings, enclosures, housings, fixures, laminators, hinges, terminals, plates and springs.
- Data and telecommunications hardware and components including sever racks parts, transformer enclosures and control cabinets.
High Volume Metal Stamping Case Study
This customer’s production needs are 600,000 – 700,00 pieces per year for FIVE different parts. These parts have a uniform shape with slight variations in each design. Parts A and B shown here are almost identical except for the design and dimensions of their bottom lips. The previous supplier was utilizing secondary machining to crimp […]Read more