For decades Ultra Tool & Manufacturing has provided exceptional metal stamping and sheet metal fabrication parts to the electrical, electronics, lighting, data and telecommunications industries. We’ve invested in state-of-the-art metal stamping and fabrication equipment; and we have a highly skilled team in place to meet your production needs.
From prototype to production, we produce high-quality parts with a goal of zero defects. Our flexible production schedules and shipping options allow us to meet your delivery demands.
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful. Read the case study below to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
- Lighting hardware and components including shields, fixtures, covers, brackets, mounts, clips, and bars.
- Electrical and electronic hardware and components including fittings, connectors, couplings, enclosures, housings, fixures, laminators, hinges, terminals, plates and springs.
- Data and telecommunications hardware and components including sever racks parts, transformer enclosures and control cabinets.
High Volume Metal Stamping
A crimping operation was added to the metal stamping process to lower costs for this product line. And utilizing only two progressive stamping dies to produce five parts was another cost-savings.Read more
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)