Delivering High-Level, Precision Metal Components
No matter the industry – cost, quality and on-time delivery are key goals for production to be successful.
From a tool and die build, to metal stamping to metal fabrication Ultra establishes a feasible manufacturing process that will meet your customized goals. This requires our dedicated and experienced employees utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology from the design room to the manufacturing floor on every project.
Read the case study provided on this page to better understand our manufacturing expertise and services.
We utilize today’s most cutting-edge equipment with our design expertise and hands-on manufacturing experience to produce high-quality metal parts integral for use in multiple industries.
- State-of-the-art press control system with in-die sensor automoation reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects
- (13) precision metal stamping machines ranging from 45 to 800-ton capacity can handle volumes from the hundreds to the millions
- Drawing ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 6" deep
- VISI-Design in 3D provides detailed design-to-production plans
- Full-service in-house tool room builds and maintains tooling, gauges, and fixtures for production
- Fiber laser able to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless and .196” for aluminum, brass, and copper.
- CNC press brake forms and bends materials quickly and precisely
- (9) CNC machines in tooling set up with VISI-Design to deliver customized operations with precision and speed
- Technical engineering assistance optimizes materials, reduces costs and ensures repeatability.
- Prototyping completed in-house with customized tooling
- Quality audit programs
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
- Utilize NPI to analyze and test the manufacturing process for new parts
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Processes)
Electrical / Telecommunications
For decades Ultra Tool & Manufacturing has provided exceptional metal stamping and sheet metal fabrication parts to the electrical, electronics, lighting, data and telecommunications industries. We’ve invested in state-of-the-art metal stamping and fabrication equipment; and we have a highly skilled team in place to meet your production needs.
From prototype to production, we produce high-quality parts with a goal of zero defects. Our flexible production schedules and shipping options allow us to meet your delivery demands.
- Lighting hardware and components including shields, fixtures, covers, brackets, mounts, clips, and bars.
- Electrical and electronic hardware and components including fittings, connectors, couplings, enclosures, housings, fixures, laminators, hinges, terminals, plates and springs.
- Data and telecommunications hardware and components including sever racks parts, transformer enclosures and control cabinets.
High Volume Metal Stamping
A crimping operation was added to the metal stamping process to lower costs for this product line. And utilizing only two progressive stamping dies to produce five parts was another cost-savings.Read more