Precision metal stamping provides an efficient way to process sheet metal in coils, strips, or blanks into parts using dies and extremely accurate stampings. Learn the benefits of precision metal stamping for your high-volume production runs.
If you work in the following industries, you probably rely on precision metal stampings to create the parts you need to keep your business going:
- Fire Protection
So, why not work with the best in the business, Ultra Tool & Manufacturing?
Advantages of Precision Metal Stamping
Precision metal stamping offers numerous ways to improve traditional part-forming techniques. Let’s look at the top reasons to choose precision metal stamping to produce your high-volume, tight-tolerance parts.
Benefits of Precision Metal Stamping for Your Business:
- Lower Labor Costs: Because of the extreme accuracy of precision metal stampings, labor costs decrease, lowering the total cost per part.
- Lower Secondary Costs: Secondary costs include plating and cleaning, which are cheaper using precision metal stampings rather than other fabrication processes.
- Less Scrap Material: There’s much less scrap material thanks to the precise nature of this manufacturing method.
- Automated Processes: Stamping machines paired with computer-control programs result in highly automated processes and fast turnaround times.
- Consistent results: Precision metal stampings empower manufacturers to produce parts to exacting criteria over and over again.
- Ease of Operations: Simplify your operations and concentrate on growing your business.
Learn how Ultra has produced high-quality metal parts for customers in many industries.
Why Work with Ultra Tool & Manufacturing
Ultra Tool & Manufacturing has a long heritage in precision metal stamping that dates back nearly to the company’s origin in 1969. By the early 1970s, Ultra was employing the then-new Wire EDM and CNC milling technologies. Since then, we have grown to specialize in precision metal stampings, which result in close-pitch, high-precision, and tight-tolerance parts using lighter and thicker gauges of metal.
Let our design team help you customize dies and tooling to tailor the most effective production process for your specifications. With a high emphasis on robust tooling capability and consistent quality, our well-trained machinists and value-added technicians can come up with the ideal setup for your products.
Ultra Tool & Manufacturing monitors and manages production runs with an advanced ERP-system and offers the following advantages to our business partners:
- High level of customer satisfaction
- History of excellence and innovation
- Go-getter core values and continuous learning are the norm among our employees
- Top talent in the industry
- A pioneer in precision metal stampings
- Advantages of a national presence with a small shop feel
Contact us for more information on precision metal stampings and your other metal fabrication needs.