Precision Metal Stamping Solutions
What challenges are you experiencing?
- Lack of resources to meet your deadlines
- Design limitations resulting in an inferior product
- Poor customer service from your current supplier
Ultra Tool has you covered
At Ultra Tool, we are driven by Integrity. From our dedication to the New Product Introduction process, to providing access to an in-house tool room, USA-based certified state-of-the-art design & manufacturing facilities, and talented engineers, toolmakers, quality technician & machinists, Ultra Tool strives to be your definitive manufacturing partner – ensuring your products are delivered on time, on budget and defect free.
With Ultra Tool, you'll get:
- Technology - With significant investments in innovative facilities, software and machinery – including our state-of-the-art Tool Room, Ultra Tool has the technology needed for efficient and streamlined production of your products – adding quality and value every step of the way.
- Capabilities - With an innate ability to deliver finished products that meet an array of requirements – from technical specifications to cosmetic finishes, polishes, an array of metal alloys and surfaces, Ultra Tool capabilities allow you to do more with your products and expect more from your manufacturing partner.
- Integrity - Passionate, honest and enthusiastic, we hold ourselves to the highest integrity standards. Our goal is to manufacture the best products possible – delivered on time and defect free. We value our customers, our employees and, ultimately, the people who use the products we build. Without them, we are nothing.
Get Started Today. Request a Quote
Request a Quote
Achieving Tight Tolerances Metal Stamping
Collaborative discussions with the customer helped Ultra fully understand the functionality and features of the thrust ring. It was identified that the part’s tabs required a tight tolerance of no more than .062” to achieve correct alignment with threads during the multi-assembly process.Read more
Achieving Manufacturing Cosmetic Standards
This stainless steel part is metal stamped in our 800-ton press using a 144-inch progressive stamping die that successfully removes sharp edges and cleans the surface areas.Read more
Types of Metal Stamping Services Include:
- Deep drawing