Why Work for UltraAt Ultra Tool & Manufacturing we stand behind equal opportunity. We are building a team with the ambition, capability and work ethic to deliver great results on every project. If you’re interested in a skilled trades career, looking for work-life balance and flexibility; or even seeking a new career challenge we have opportunities for you Find out more about Ultra’s fast-paced history and consider joining our team of machinists, engineers, and other professionals.
Welcoming all experiences at Ultra
Our in-house Training Center for Advanced Learning offers all employees the opportunity to learn about metallurgy, tool and die techniques, plant safety, manufacturing processes and the latest technology. Our focus is to help team members build new skills and become key contributors to the Ultra team. Current employees are provided with continuous training focused on new manufacturing and safety processes.
We’ve built our core values into our daily interactions with customers and co-workers.
Strive for Excellence
Live the Golden Rule
Be a Go-Getter
Work as a Team
Compensation and Benefits
“Ultra takes care of their employees with events such as company cookouts. They offer a very comprehensive benefits package.” Joe, Tool Room MachinistUltra offers a competitive benefits package that begins after your first month of employment and includes:
- Medical insurance for employees with a 30+ hour work week.
- Dental and Vision Coverage for employees with a 20+ hour work week.
- Disability and Life Insurance for employees with a 30+ hour work week.
- UNUM Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan-We match 50% of the first 4% of your contributions. (Kicks in after 90 days of employment.)
- Flexible Spending Account - FSA (Section 125)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym Reimbursement
- Safety Allowance for job safety equipment