We have gathered employees’ insights and perspectives to help you understand why working at Ultra is rewarding and the right place for you! Our supportive, team-based environment focuses on results and ensures you have the training and tools you need to succeed.
Joe, Tool Room Machinist
- Ultra Tool has a great team atmosphere especially in the tool room. We focus on working as a team to make sure everything works smoothly – from our tools to our projects.
- Ultra takes care of their employees with events such as company cookouts. They offer a very comprehensive benefits package.
Felicia, Value-Added Process Technician
- I love the flexibility at Ultra Tool because there are schedules to fit your needs. My weekend schedule allows me to complete a technical training program and spend more time with my daughter.
- Ultra Tool has a positive, friendly atmosphere where everyone works together. Leaders show appreciation for your good work and discuss future opportunities for growth. The president or CFO personally hands out pay stubs and knows everyone by name.
Loni, Value-Added Process Technician
- Ultra Tool gives me the opportunity to be productive. I enjoy working with my hands and having visible results at the end of the shift. And I can see a path to grow and advance at Ultra Tool.
- The company’s concern for employees shows in their benefits package and it kicks in faster than other companies. They encourage us to take care of ourselves with special programs like ‘Commit to be Fit’ that reward your participation with prizes and time-off.
Welcoming all experiences at Ultra
Our in-house Training Center for Advanced Learning offers all employees the opportunity to learn about metallurgy, tool and die techniques, plant safety, manufacturing processes and the latest technology. Our focus is to help team members build new skills and become key contributors to the Ultra team. Current employees are provided with continuous training focused on new manufacturing and safety processes.
We’ve built our core values into our daily interactions with customers and co-workers.
Strive for Excellence
Live the Golden Rule
Be a Go-Getter
Work as a Team
New to Metal Stamping, Tooling and Metal Fabrication?
We welcome students and recent graduates to join the Ultra Tool team. Develop new skills and continue advancing your career.
I didn’t want to work at my previous job for the rest of my life and wanted to improve my skills, so I went back to school at WCTC. I want to make things with my hands, so this is a great fit working in the tool room at Ultra Tool.
We work with team members to identify interests and build skills, ensuring all have a path to advancement.
I love the flexibility that the company offers – there is a schedule that is a fit for just about everyone. I work 12 hour shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday which enables me the opportunity to complete my CNC set-up technician program at WCTC and spend more time with my seven-year-old daughter – especially during her summer vacation. In addition to being very supportive and flexible with my school schedule, the company pays us for 40 hours of work even though we only work 36 hours. I also enjoy a 4-day weekend!!
Your service supported us, and we give back by providing opportunities for you to put your talent and determination to work with a great team.